(UK) +44 7925 600955
(UAE) +971 52 4056118
All Event Safety International workforce are industry leading with over 15 years of individual international event experience – having worked in various event industries for many years prior to gaining industry recognised qualifications – which means our advice and opinion are flexible and take into the account the needs of the event and each individual customer.
Providing some of the industries most recognised management, Event Safety international covers all your event requirements from safety officers, security managers, event managers, control room staff, health and safety experts, and VIP transport and protection.
Health and Safety
Event Safety International provide a wide range of resources to your event to help with the health and safety planning for your event. Always consider employing the services of a health and safety expert and/or taking legal advice to make sure you meet all your obligations.
As an event organiser you have obligations under the Health and Safety at Work Act 2015 and associated regulations. The Act and regulations provide for the management of health and safety in relation to both paid staff working at your event, to event-goers and to those in the vicinity of your event.
It is important that you fully understand your obligations and have systems and plans in place to meet them at all stages of event planning and delivery.
Event Safety International work on a range of event types and locations which means we have unparalleled skills and experience in the safe planning of events, regardless of the scale or the activity or audience.
Crowd Management can be a complex issue when delivering a large scale event. We take away the complexities by assessing your venue and operation to provide you with a thorough crowd management plan from ingress, event mode and egress.
Example of services
- research the types of visitor that are expected and anticipate likely crowd behaviour
- collate and assess information (if available) about the health and safety records of previous events at the same venue
- liaise with outside organisations such as the Police and emergency services, which have extensive knowledge and experience
- conduct a risk assessment to determine the adequacy of arrangements for controlling crowds, and change them if necessary
- inspect the venue and review crowd safety arrangements at regular intervals
- set targets for crowd management (for example, if queues extend past a particular point, specify that another service point should be opened).
Event Safety International delivers genuine security solutions by deploying experienced industry professionals.
- We provide consultations and highly trained professional Close Protection officers for various events ranging from concerts, International travel, residence security and hotels.
- We draw on our global resources in logistics, technology, risk consultancy and project management as well as our experience of managing VIP deployments across diverse regulatory environments all around the globe to create security solutions which deliver a world class service.
Event Safety International can help you protect your company’s assets with a bespoke security management plan.
Identify the organisation’s assets (including people, buildings, machines, systems and information assets)
Develop bespoke documentation
- Provide guidance for implementation of policies and procedures for protecting these assets.
On Site Support
We can provide on site support for your event in a variety of ways whether it’s in the planning stages or during the event itself. Some examples of how we can help with on site support are (but not limited to)
Event operations management
Site visits and recces
Representation at SAG meetings
Event Safety International © 2018 All Rights Reserved.
Website designed by Get Pro Copy Ltd